- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Acceptance of this ticket confirms acceptance of the travel details contained and these Terms and Conditions of travel.
- Shark Bay Car Hire is not liable to the purchaser or the holder of the ticket in the event of the loss of or theft of the ticket, or if it is honoured when presented by a person other than the person/s named on the ticket, or if the ticket is mislaid.
- Passengers must be at the nominated departure point at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- Holders of concessional fare tickets must produce identification upon request and carry the same whilst travelling on the service.
- For safety reasons, Shark Bay Car Hire reserves the right to require children under 10 years of age to travel accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children aged between 10 and 15 years of age may travel without a parent or guardian but with a duly signed authorisation form.
To qualify for an adult concession fare the passenger must present one of the following according to the Transperth definition:
A Western Australian Seniors Card
A Western Australian Pension Concession Card
A War Veteran Concession Card
A Centrelink Health Care Card or interim voucher
Primary or Secondary Student SmartRider
Interim Student Permit
Veterans Affairs Card
Interstate Seniors Card
Also, children under the age of five travel for free and must be accompanied by someone aged 15 years or older. Children between the ages of five and 15 qualify for a concession fare.
- Shark Bay Car Hire may, without liability, cancel in whole or in part any service.
- Shark Bay Car Hire will endeavour to adhere to stated departure and arrival times but will not be held liable for any failure to meet those times.
- Shark Bay Car Hire will not be liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage or delay caused by or arising from the failure of Shark Bay Car Hire to give a ticket holder notice of the withdrawal or cancellation of any service.
- Shark Bay Car Hire will not be liable for any consequences arising out of or from any cancellation, variation in the time of arrival at or departure from any stop on the service.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking are not permitted on the service.
- Full refund of ticket cost less 20% booking fee if Shark Bay Car Hire is advised of cancellation more than 24 hours before scheduled departure.
- 50% refund if less than 24 hours notice is given.
- No refund on cancellations within 60 minutes of scheduled departure or on failure to board service or on invalid ticket.
- Bookings can be changed to another service or day without incurring a fee.
- Each fare paying passenger is allowed one piece of stored luggage not exceeding 20 kilograms and one small piece of carry on luggage. Valuables are to be kept with the passenger.
- Passengers are obliged to load and unload their luggage as and when required, and to take all reasonable care in the protection of their luggage, including the collection of the luggage as soon as it is available.
- Luggage is carried on the service at the passenger’s own risk and Shark Bay Car Hire shall not be liable for the loss of, damage to, or delay in delivery of such luggage or its contents. It is recommended that passengers consider travel insurance to cover their luggage and contents during their journey.
- Unaccompanied luggage or freight will not be accepted.
- For passengers travelling with a wheelchair, Shark Bay Car Hire must be notified 48 hours before travel and the wheelchair will be stowed in the luggage compartment.
- No flammable liquids, firearms or explosives will be carried on the service.